Before deciding to go all veg, I had no idea there were so many different types of veggie burgers out there.
But to no one’s surprise, my favorite so far has been Trader Joe’s Quinoa Cowboy Veggie Burger. It’s packed with quinoa, black beans, corn, red peppers, & lots of seasonings and it’s truly delicious.
Pair TJ’s veggie burger with your favorite things and you’ve got yourself an easy, tasty, dinner plate.
Here’s what I used:
- 1 TJ’s veggie burger
- 1/3 can of tomatoes
- 1 sweet potato
- 1/2 avocado
- A handful of diced onions
- A little bit of cheese
- Hot sauce (always)
& here’s what I did:
- Start by dicing up your sweet potato and tossing it in some butter & spices
- Cook on pan over medium heat with the onions
- Once the potatoes and onions start browning, flip over until the other side is also brown & crispy
- Remove from heat, add cheese and let it melt over your taters & onions
- Throw TJ’s veggie burger in the microwave for 1 minute, 30 seconds OR toast it on a pan over medium heat
- Place the veggie burger on a plate & top with your tomatoes + hot sauce
- Add your potato-onion-cheese mix to the place, along with half of an avocado
- Top everything w/ more hot sauce & enjoy it all together!
This meal was SO easy & delicious.
I’ll definitely be whipping this up again in the near future.
Who else loves veggie burgers?
What’s your favorite one?
Let me know in the comments below!
One Comment Add yours